Samsara supports active research participation by students and researchers in any of the areas of study. We open for a meaningful collaboration for those who want to do a research on sexual and reproductive health specifically designed for abortion issues in Indonesia.
Research Application Requirements
- The application to conduct a research or interview should be submitted for at least 2 (two) months before the schedule of the research or interview.
- The application should be sent by email that includes the introduction of the researcher, the abstract, and the timeline of the research or interview.
- Samsara will review the documents and consider the following things:
- Researcher perspective
- Background and objective of the research
- Research timeline
- Traffic / the number of research going in Samsara
- If the application accepted, the researcher should fill a research registration form and attach the permission letter from their college/university or related institution that directly addressed to Samsara.
- Samsara and the researcher will arrange a coordination and consultation to make sure that the research meets the requirement of “standard of consent and confidentiality”`
- In the end of the research time (it could be a final exam or other), the researcher is required to present the result of the research to Samsara and give 1 (one) copy of the thesis.
For further information please email to firstname.lastname@example.org